About mid- year 2015, the Lord began to emphasize to us about the need for our ministry to be strategically involved in revival campaign and helping local churches & other ministry groups to expand God’s kingdom here on earth. Since then, we have been praying as well as interacting with ministry leaders with the aim of getting clarity on our exact role in what God intends to do.
The time of prayers, research and consultations has brought us to a conclusion that one of the major roles we should play as a ministry in ushering in revival and expanding God’s kingdom is through the H.E.L.P.S. Campaign.
H.E.L.P.S. stands for Having Enough Loving People Serving. There are ministers who have responsibility for envisioning, equipping, training and releasing other believers for service. However, every believer’s contribution to the work of the ministry is necessary and significant (Ephesian 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 12: 25-28). H.E.L.P.S. is designed to help maximize the contributions of believers to kingdom expansion starting in the context of our local ministry groups.
Problem Statement: One major hindrance to revival and kingdom growth is shortage of workforce in our local churches and other ministry groups. It is shortage in number for some, quality for others and even both for some groups. The church has so much undeveloped and non-deployed potentials and the release of such potentials is critical to the end-time harvest.
H.E.L.P.S. Vision: We want to see all churches/ministry groups Having Enough Loving People Serving in the spirit of the vision of the local church/ministry group and the great commission with the resultant effect of unprecedented outbreak of revival and Kingdom expansion.
H.E.L.P.S. Campaign Aim: The Campaign aims to challenge, inspire and equip the Church to be well prepared for revival and Kingdom expansion through the instrumentality of a fortified workforce.
- To deepen the commitment of existing worhkforce as well as encouraging and equiping new people to serve especially in their local ministries
- To explain God’s principles for believers’ maturity & responsibilities
- To empower and inspire believers to become ministers
- To help ministry groups turn followers to leaders
- To accentuate and enlighten saints on the place of an inclusive ministry in effective church life and growth
- To support and advise ministry leaders on how to maximize the potentials of believers
- To emphasize the importance and principle of team ministry
- Venue and Duration: We aim to hold the H.E.L.P.S. Campaigns at locations arranged by the host churches/ministry groups ideally to last for about 6 hours which should normally happen over a few days. Although we estimate about 6 hours for the Campaign, we can always work it out for a shorter or longer period in line with suitability for host ministry’s programmes.
- Campaign Content and Mode: The Campaign involves a time of intensive teaching on Believers ministering to one another & to the world, worship, and prayers. Our team will be joined by host ministry leaders to pray and minister to the brethren as led by the Holy Spirit. There will be opportunity for questions and answers.
- Dates and pre-Campaign Preparation: Dates would be mutually agreed by the Team at Full Options Impact and the host leaders. We would administer our H.E.L.P.S. questionnaire to host ministry leaders at least 2 weeks before the actual campaign which will help us to design the campaign in the context of the host ministry group including sensitivity to doctrinal stands and specific ministry needs.
- Target Audience: We would usually recommend that all members of the host ministry should be invited to participate in the campaign to enhance their understanding and motivation as well as readiness to contribute to the work of the ministry. However, the campaign could also be designed to help existing work force and in some situations, it could focus wholly or in part on the leaders’ network. Moreover, ministry leaders can suggest to us what they think would be most suitable and we can also advise what is most suitable after administering the H.E.L.P.S. questionnaire.
Contribution from Host Ministry
We would usually request our host to make Transportation, Accommodation and Feeding arrangements for two people.
How to Book for H.E.L.P.S. Campaign
Ministry leaders can book for H.E.L.P.S. Campaign through our website at http://www.foimpact.org/book-oj-event/ or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ministry group/church details and suggestive dates and time for the Campaign.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you as we trust that God’s pleasure will prosper in our lives and hands like never before.